star wars the mandalorian monopoly
Imagine being in a dangerous galaxy where Imperial enemies threaten the safety of Grogu, (the character fans call "Baby Yoda" or The Child). In this Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game, inspired by season 2 of the series, players can play as The Mandalorian, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, or Boba Fett. Getting Grogu's token lets players use his special powers, and their character's special ability when danger looms. Buy hideouts, win battles, and earn Imperial credits. The player with the most Imperial credits wins, but be vigilant! If an Imperial enemy gets Grogu, the game's over for everyone!
Includes gameboard, 4 Character tokens, 1 Grogu token, 4 Character Ability cards, 1 Grogu card, 1 Moff Gideon token, 1 Dark Trooper token, 1 Stormtrooper token, 9 Imperial Enemy cards (1 Moff Gideon, 4 Dark Troopers, 4 Stormtroopers) 16 Hideout cards, 20 Signet cards, 75 plastic Imperial credits, 2 dice, and game guide.
- INSPIRED BY THE MANDALORIAN TV SERIES: This Monopoly: Star Wars The Mandalorian edition board game is inspired by season 2 of The Mandalorian live-action TV series on Disney Plus
- MONOPOLY TOKENS: Fans can play as a favorite character from the series: The Mandalorian, Bo-Katan Kryze, Ahsoka Tano, or Boba Fett. Each character has a special ability depicted on their Character card
- PROTECT GROGU: If a player passes or lands on the same space as Grogu (the character affectionately referred to by fans as "Baby Yoda"), they take his token and can use their character's ability plus Grogu's unique ability
- BATTLE IMPERIAL ENEMIES: The game includes Stormtrooper, Dark Trooper, and Moff Gideon enemy tokens that can change gameplay and lead to battles. If an Imperial enemy gets Grogu, the game's over
- BOARD GAME FOR STAR WARS FANS: The Star Wars The Mandalorian edition of the Monopoly board game is a fun game for families, teens, and kids ages 8 and up. It's a great game for a family game night
Ages 8 and up
2 to 4 players