land of dough learning numbers kit
Your child will love improving their number recognition and learning basic arithmatic with the Land of Dough Learning Numbers Kit! This plant-based dough and numbers set will spark your little one’s creativity while improving their hand-eye coordination and cognitive development.
- Set includes:
- Wooden number stamps: 0 – 9
- 2x rolls of dough
- All-natural dough made with plant-based colors and compostable glitter
- 100% organic essential oils, jojoba oil, and unrefined raw coconut oil
- No vegetable oils, plastics, artificial fragrances, or genetically modified ingredients
- Air dries for sculpting
- Rehydrates for extended use by placing a damp paper towel over the dough and covering with the lid overnight.
- Easy to use, compostable packaging
- Age recommendation: 3 years +
- Handmade in the USA in a wind-powered facility using reclaimed landfill gas as a heat source.
- Please note: For a longer lasting dough, keep sealed in product packaging and place in a cool dry place.
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Contains Small Parts. Contains wheat and almond oils.
ABOUT LAND OF DOUGH
Founded in 2017, Land of Dough is a Pennsylvania-based company that creates 100% natural, non-toxic and totally fun playing dough for kids. Frustrated by the abundance of options that contained high-concentrations of synthetic dyes and plastics, which are harmful to both our kids and the environment – the minds behind Land of Dough decided to only use three ingredients, rich natural vegetable dyes and biodegradable glitter. Just because it’s safe doesn’t mean it can’t also be sensational!
SALE PRICE IS NOT VALID ON PREVIOUS PURCHASES
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
GIFT WRAP NOT AVAILABLE