gearjits - treasure box
Build an intricate lock box that will guard a secret treasure within it’s beautiful gears. Older kids will enjoy the challenge – follow the illustrated instructions to construct your secret treasure box from beautiful, laser-cut wood pieces. Set the combination lock and turn the keys to open a hidden door that can hold something special. It’s a beautiful and decorative keepsake that is as fascinating to use as it is to assemble. Average building enthusiasts can complete the puzzle in about 4 hours.
• Build a 4” x 4.75” x 3.5” tall wooden treasure box with a combination lock and secret compartment!
• Enjoyed by older kids and adults – a fun project to assemble together
• Awe-inspiring finished form well beyond the norm for construction toys
• Combines all the benefits of traditional building sets with principles found in leading STEM toys
• Develops fine-motor skills, creativity, perseverance and dexterity
• Not meant for disassembly and reassembly
• Includes 158 pre-cut pieces and detailed, easy-to-follow instructions
Age Recommendation: Ages 12 and up